By Nadine Sabulsky, author of ‘Living the Naked Life: 10 Ways to Expose Your Unlimited Creation Abilities (http://amzn.to/1QlmiEF)’ and ‘Secret Weapons of Mass Orgasm: The Science of Sex & The Artistry of Love (http://amzn.to/1TdDOQ8)’, this class is all about having better, more satisfying relationships.
Couples, singles, and poly groups are welcome, this class has something for everyone! Open to all genders and orientations, LGBTQ friendly.
Class given on any or all topics from the book, including but not limited to:
• Intro & why we need sex ed
• The 7 factors of attraction
• The matrix of relationship models (poly, mono, swing, open, etc.)
• Finding the perfect partner
• The 7 aspects of communication
• Consent, boundaries, and negotiation
• Making the approach, screening and conscious dating
• Emotional intelligence
• Sexual anatomy lessons
• Spellbinding intimacy techniques
• Healing from past abuse & trauma
• Alternative lifestyles
• Being an ethical lover
• Breaking up without hearts breaking
• Conflict resolution
Class is 60-90 minutes long, and there will be time given for Q&A after the class. Please note: this is not a live-sex event, it is a class not a demonstration or swing-type event.
If you have any further questions, contact me. You can also find the book at http://amzn.to/1TdDOQ8
Registration is required at least 48 hours prior to event. You can check the calendar on Meetup, or RSVP here.