Life Coach/Small Business Intern
Intern must have basic computer skills and marketing skills. He or she must also be good at spelling and grammar. Must be at least 18 years old. Prior experience preferred but not required. Enthusiasm, an open mind, willingness to learn, and basic competence are a must!
Job duties may include but are not limited to:
- Write copy for advertisements and sales letters.
- Post ads online.
- Update & maintain website (WordPress).
- Update and maintain mailing list and auto-responders.
- Update and maintain social media and events.
- Listing the company on free online directories: i.e. Google Maps, yellowbot, etc. Also sites that are specific for coaches directories.
- Monitor Google Analytics and test and modify marketing programs.
- Update and maintain a couple of tracking spreadsheets.
- Read and reply to emails from clients and prospects.
- Create, update and maintain client database and notes. (CRM system)
- Sell and/or set-up appointments.
- Confirm appointments.
- Type up client notes and add to file, and copy to client via email.
- Follow up with clients via phone and/or email.
- Distribute marketing materials to local outlets.
- Contact local outlets and media outlets & promote business.
- Design coupons/flyers etc.
- Type up articles and/or manuscripts.
- Submit articles to blog sites.
- 1 Hour Individual Coaching Session per week ($250.00 value, may be used by self or gifted)
- Access to all public trainings and coaching group sessions offered during the time of internship.
- Flexible schedule.
- Learn the essentials of running a small business.
- Potential to be hired on full-time within 6 months.
- Potential to earn commissions, up to $500 per week, paid during the internship.
Please send your resume as well as a brief essay of 250-500 words describing why you are a perfect candidate for this position. Email: email@example.com Location: 24th St & Camelback, Phoenix.