Naked Life Coaching Group Co-Creation
Rather than traditional group therapy which focuses on healing from trauma or overcoming addictions, in Naked Life Coaching we use the power of the group to focus on helping each individual create the life they desire.
Why Naked Life Coaching? 7 Reasons:
- When we are naked together it is very symbolic, it shows we have nothing to hide and promotes honesty.
- Nudity is very freeing on many levels; spiritually, mentally, emotionally and (obviously) physically.
- Being naked involves changing a major societal pattern (the taboo against nudity), which helps you open up to change other patterns more easily.
- Being naked in a group builds your courage and leaves you feeling stronger, and helps the group to be stronger as well.
- Being naked helps actuate our connection to the natural creative energetic force which we all possess.
- Being naked returns you to a childlike state and helps you to remember those care-free feelings of joy, happiness and freedom.
- Being naked with other naked people helps you to become comfortable with your own body, and builds self-esteem & self-confidence.
Come learn how you can improve your;
The basic principles I teach are that we all create our own reality, usually through subconscious patterns that we have developed over the course of our lives. This idea of our creative power goes by many names; Manifestation, Law of Attraction, Quantum Physics, etc. In Naked Life Coaching, I help you to examine what ideas you currently use to create your reality, and assist you in creating new patterns for the reality you desire to create. The principles involved effect your entire life, and can be used to change anything you would like to change or improve upon.
*This is in general a talk only session. There may be ceremonial hand-holding, and hugs are ok for individuals who agree to it.
*This class is open to men, women, and couples of all persuasions.
*Nudity is optional, and to your comfort level.
*What happens in group naked life coaching stays in group naked life coaching.
*If you are new to the group, please plan to come at 6:30 for a pre-session orientation.
This is a continuing supportive environment. Feel free to join us each week to share progress and get continuing education and support as you create and achieve the results you desire.
Important! Bring a pen and notepad. Bring blankets, pillows or cushions for comfort.
Cost: $25.00 per person.
Group limited to 12 participants. Please R.S.V.P. to assure your spot!
Here’s what participants say about the group:
(Leave your testimonial below)